Registration Marks and PDF generation

Linda G. Gallagher lindag at techcomplus.com
Mon Apr 9 17:48:01 PDT 2007

Molly,

If I'm creating a PDF of a book, I always create a single PDF from the book
file. That's where I use the settings I noted in my first message.

I vaguely recall something else that I saw once, but I'm not remembering it
fully. Are you looking at the PDF only online? Try printing a page. This
vague memory relates to not seeing the crop marks online, because the page
size was set to the 7x9 size or whatever it was in Acrobat, but when printed
on 8.5 x 11 paper, the crop marks were there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Linda G. Gallagher
TechCom Plus, LLC
lindag at techcomplus dot com
www.techcomplus.com
303-450-9076 or 800-500-3144
User guides, online help, FrameMaker and
WebWorks ePublisher templates
Manager, STC Consulting and Independent
Contracting SIG
http://www.stcsig.org/cic/index.html