Registration Marks and PDF generation

Ian Hawkins ihawkins at sundorne.com
Mon Apr 9 19:22:57 PDT 2007

The registration marks are still there, you just can't see them. Open
the PDF using Acrobat Professional and set the crop margins. Different
versions of Acrobat hide this on different menus, but I think the
keyboard shortcut of CTRL+SHIFT+T works in all recent versions. Set the
margins to 0 and you should be able to see the whole page, not just the
printable area.

Some printers know how to deal with these hidden crop marks. Others,
obviously, don't.

HTH,
Ian