Can't print from Frame

Steve Rickaby srickaby at wordmongers.demon.co.uk
Tue Apr 10 01:45:57 PDT 2007

At 08:36 +1000 10/4/07, Tina Poole wrote:

>OK Dove, what does bubbamisa mean??? I'm guessin' something like crap! :) I did add sort of a disclaimer that the reason I gave was questionable!

Let me save you the time of waiting for Dov to reply. It is - and I am sure he will correct me if wrong - a little more polite than you think. It's the Yiddish equivalent of 'old wives' tale', but I think involves grandmothers.

I cannot locate the reference, but I think I got one some time back after I claimed that mixing Ps and TT fonts in PDF was a bad idea :-(

--
Steve