FrameMaker files and CHM

Gillian Flato gflato at nanometrics.com
Tue Apr 10 13:23:17 PDT 2007

You can have as many as you want. It depends on your software. How many buttons do you have that point to different topics. If you have 10 help buttons that point to ten aliases, then you can have 10 topics. You need your software engineer to generate a resource.h file for you. That will tell you how many aliases the software has. Then you can create topic markers for all of the aliases and place them whereever you want. Go to the WebWorks help and search on context-sensitive help.

You can also join the webworks help group on yahoo.

-Gillian