Conditional Text in Variables? (Or, how would you do this...?)

Scott Prentice sp at leximation.com
Tue Apr 10 13:30:39 PDT 2007

Hi Lin...

You may want to take a look at a plugin we offer called BookVars.

    http://www.leximation.com/tools/info/bookvars.php

This lets you maintain multiple variable definitions that can be swapped
in for each other as needed. It sounds like it would do what you're
looking for. Use the free 30-day trial to see if it works for you. Let
me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

...scott

Scott Prentice