FrameMaker files and CHM

Gross, Karen GrossK at hurco.com
Tue Apr 10 13:36:14 PDT 2007

I've assigned my markers, one per heading that starts a new page, and
mapped the headings in WWP. Our software, which resides on a machine
control, seems to require that we break up the FM file into smaller
files, one topic per file. That doesn't sit right with me. It seemed to
me that I could have more than one topic, each assigned to separate
headings, that reside in one FM file.