document window size

Natalie Bircher natalieb at backstreetmedia.com
Mon Apr 16 09:05:15 PDT 2007

Can I specify the size of the window that opens when I open a new file?
Sometimes the window opens at 120% sometimes it opens as a rectangle, and
other times it just opens the file and is minimized at the bottom of the
screen. My objective is to have the window open at 83% so I can view the
info without having to resize the windows.

At times,  I wish I had a HUGE monitor to organize all the open files,
structure box, tools, designer boxes,  etc. that I have to work with at one
time. How do you all organize your workspace?

Natalie Bircher

Technical Writer

BackStreet Media

Phone: 320-843-4337