FrameMaker, Missing fonts

Shmuel Wolfson sbw at actcom.com
Tue Apr 17 04:59:02 PDT 2007

Thanks for your response.

I found some information about where to find missing fonts, but it would
have been very time consuming to go though the whole list of
possibilities. See http://www.daube.ch/docu/fmaker32.html#1

So after searching for the font that Frame used as a replacement and not
finding it, I figured it couldn't hurt to turn off "Remember Missing
Fonts" temporarily.

Regards,
Shmuel Wolfson
052-763-7133