Table title alignment oddity

Linda G. Gallagher lindag at techcomplus.com
Wed Apr 18 10:39:42 PDT 2007

Steve,

Thanks for the steer. I did just find that thread in the Oct archive, but it
doesn't deal with side heads. I *think* what I'm seeing is a little
different.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Linda G. Gallagher
TechCom Plus, LLC
lindag at techcomplus dot com
www.techcomplus.com
303-450-9076 or 800-500-3144
User guides, online help, FrameMaker and
WebWorks ePublisher templates
Manager, STC Consulting and Independent
Contracting SIG
http://www.stcsig.org/cic/index.html