Table title alignment oddity

Reng, Winfried Dr. wreng at tycoint.com
Thu Apr 19 00:27:17 PDT 2007

Hi,

The table title frame spans only the text column (without
sidehead area) if the table columns have only the width of
the text column. If the table columns are wider than the
text column, the table title frame spans the text column
plus the sidehead area.

Eventually your table columns are too wide.

Best regards

Winfried