better diff tool?

Shmuel Wolfson sbw at actcom.com
Thu Apr 19 08:28:21 PDT 2007

I've started to use conditional text for different drafts. Each draft is
a different color, all are underlined. I have a separate template which
only has those conditional text defined, so I can apply that template
without interfering with other conditional text. The PDF will the colors
(or if you have a color printer). All of them can be spotted on a black
and white printers by the underline.

Regards,
Shmuel Wolfson