SV: QuarkXPress to FrameMaker

Jacob Schäffer js at grafikhuset.dk
Thu Apr 19 12:21:20 PDT 2007

I don't know of many non-Quark applications that generally can load newer QXD-files than those saved in QuarkXpress 4.1 format.

However, QuarkXpress versions newer than 4.1 can save backwards (usually without significant losses). Hence, if you really think conversion to FM format offer sufficient value to you, then you have to face a manual process.

All the best
Jacob Schäffer
Not an Adobe-Certified FrameMaker Instructor.