Importing HTML into FrameMaker?

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 11:01:42 PDT 2007

I'd at least think about importing the HTML source, rather than
cut-and-pasting from a browser window. If you did that, you should be
able to do a series of find-and-replaces based on your tags
(<h1>=Heading1) for both paragraphs and characters, and then finish
cleaning up with wildcard based deletions.

Art

On 4/20/07, Pat Christenson <pxenson at comcast.net> wrote:
> Hi all -
>
> I have a client who wants to import HTML docs into FrameMaker. My
> guess is that this will be a copy-and-paste with a lot of manual
> cleanup. Anybody have any ideas on how to make this less painful?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Pat Christenson

                             No disclaimers apply.
                                     DoD 358