Geeky Friday Humor

Dov Isaacs isaacs at adobe.com
Fri Apr 20 14:54:31 PDT 2007

For those of you who are still wondering what this
was about ... "tzurot" means "troubles" in Hebrew.
The Yiddish equivalent is "tzuros" or "tsuris" which
is also "troubles" as in "big time troubles!"

However, the more interesting license plate I saw in
rural Missouri over 25 years ago was MOMZA.

	- Dov