Realigning anchored frames en masse

Rene Stephenson rinnie1 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 12:31:42 PDT 2007

Hi All,

  I'm hoping there's a plugin or FrameScript available to help in this  situation. We've got a library of documents coming from a newly  acquired company that we'll have to migrate from FM 6.0 into our FM 7.2  templates. I already have a FindChangeFormatsBatch.fsl that we can use  to remap most of the formats, and I think SPS tools will take care of  any of the other formatting issues that the .fsl doesn't address.

  However, the one remaining difference between our standards and the  incoming library of docs is the anchored frame alignment: it needs to  go from center to left aligned. Is there a tool out there which can  work from the book level to align all of the graphics in a given  fashion? Or better yet, all of a given anchor position and alignment  setting to another anchor postion and alignment setting? (I'm asking  the latter in the event that there are a few small graphics that should  remain as Run into Paragraph whereas all the Below Current Line would  be affected by changing the alignment.)

  Any insight you may have would be most appreciated!

  Rene Stephenson