Missing leader lines in TOC

Zoe Lawson messalina17 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 1 13:33:11 PDT 2007

Try turning on View > Text Symbols and look to see if there is a tab where you need it in the offending paragraph. It could be that you don't have a tab in the Paragraph tag on the TOC reference page.

Also, make sure you only have one TOC reference page. Some of my files once ended up with multiple and all sorts of badness ensued.

If you have your cursor in the TOC lines, the lower right corner of your Frame window displays the name of the paragraph tag it's in. That should help you narrow things down as well.

HTH,

Zoë