How Do I Conditionalize an Entire File

Bill Swallow techcommdood at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 08:25:09 PDT 2007

Choose whether or not to include it in the book file. Simple as that.
Or, use 2 book files, one that predominantly uses one condition by
default, and a second book for the other condition. Use all the same
files, and include/exclude whole files as appropriate.

Really, the book-level capabilities are often the simplest means to a
solution but are rarely explored since we're always thinking at the
weeds level in document files. :-)

--
Bill Swallow