Frame Versions Question

Sharon Burton sharon at anthrobytes.com
Sun Aug 5 13:49:32 PDT 2007

My employer wants to know if this is legal:

We are adding 3 writers. We currently all run Frame 7.2. We will be ordering
Frame 8 for the new writers, with the intention of later this year,
upgrading all 10 of the other writers to Frame 8. In the interim, we don't
want some writers in 7.2 and some on 8. We are also about to release a major
set of products and don't want to upgrade the docs people midstream. We all
know the bad things that can happen of we do that this close to product
releases.

Can we buy the 3 copies of 8 and then let the 3 writers use 7.2? We will be
violating our license agreement?

sharon

Sharon Burton
CEO, Anthrobytes Consulting