Frame Versions Question

Sharon Burton sharon at anthrobytes.com
Sun Aug 5 16:37:43 PDT 2007

Because of how my employer purchases software, we can't buy from someone who
isn't Adobe when we buy Adobe software. It's a very frustrating purchasing
process.

We were hoping if we purchase 8, then it would sort of cover us on the extra
use of the 7.2 seats in a retroactive way. We would have, in fact, enough
seats of Frame, we just wouldn't use the 8 copies until we can bring the
entire group forward at the same time.

I can't figure out from the EULA if this is legal or not.

sharon

Sharon Burton
CEO, Anthrobytes Consulting
951-369-8590