FM To PowerPoint

Scott Abel abelsp at netdirect.net
Thu Aug 2 08:50:34 PDT 2007

Kathleen:

Great suggestion. I have been doing a similar version of this
technique for years now. I have several layouts, each uses the same
set of tags. Each layout displays the tags differently -- one as a
set of slides, one as a set of slide and notes for me, the other as a
PDF of the slides. I start all of this in a Harvard Outline template
that I have customized with my tags.

This approach allows me to write my presentation in Frame, save as
PDF and I'm done. I end up with a print version, a slide show for
sharing and viewing, and a slide show with my notes in it.

Ta da! No PowerPoint required.

Scott Abel, The Content Wrangler
+1 317.466.1840   scottabel at mac.com
www.thecontentwrangler.com

Newsletter: http://ui.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?m=1101355010034&p=oi
Slideshare: www.slideshare.net/abelsp
Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/scottabel
Skype: abelsp

[don't miss these events]

DocTrain EAST 2007: Advancing Your Career
October 16-20, 2007  Lowell, MA
16 half-day workshops / 40+ sessions
www.doctrain.com

Web Content Management - CM Pros Fall 2007 Summit
November 26, 2007  Boston, MA
www.cmprosevents.org