Frame 7.2 and Distiller 8.1 Crash

Doug dougsfwriter at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 09:36:04 PDT 2007

I've had this problem after upgrading to Acrobat 8.0 -- distiller always
leaves the .tps file in the directory.  Frequently, the distiller job
initiated from Frame isn't successful.  Sometimes, I can double-click the
.tps file and distill that successfully.  It's generally cleaning up the
.tpdf, though.

Art is right, that some others posted this problem a while back.  No one
ever posted a resolution.  I looked briefly at Adobe's Acrobat forum, but
didn't easily find anything related.

Is there a solution to this?