Multiple versions of Acrobat on same system?

Trevor Nicholls trevor at castingthevoid.com
Tue Aug 7 10:40:12 PDT 2007

If this truly is the case, I do wish that Adobe Reader had not taken it upon
itself to offer me a "recommended upgrade" to Adobe Reader 8 when I already
had Framemaker 7.2 and Acrobat 7.0 Distiller installed on my system. You'd
think it would have shown a bit more prudence, wouldn't you?

I haven't had any problems - yet.

Cheers