Framers Template repository? Was: Re: Foxy stuff on master pages

Valerie Lipow vallipow at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 09:25:13 PDT 2007

If anyone has one or more templates demonstrating the type of Master
pages/Reference pages discussed in the parent subject, if they're not
copyrighted, and if you're authorized and willing to disseminate them to the
group, would you please store a copy in the Framers' file archive? I would
love to study how they're designed, and I suspect others would like to study
them as well.

Val

--
Valerie Lipow