Multiple versions of Acrobat on same system?

Steve Cavanaugh scavanaugh at nat-seattle.com
Tue Aug 7 08:59:28 PDT 2007

That depends on what I'm trying to do.  But I suddenly realized why I
don't have problems, and it may be the reason others do: I don't have
any of the readers installed.  I let Acrobat open to read.  So it could
be that I would have major issues if I tried to install one of the
readers here.

Steve Cavanaugh
Sr. Technical Writer
NAT Seattle Inc.