Running Structured Frame 7.2/8 on Macbook Pro under OS10/Parallels

Sam Beard sbeard at oico.com
Wed Aug 8 07:03:47 PDT 2007

Will,

   I don't think that's related to running on a Mac, Parallels or not.
I'm on Windows XP with 7.2 and I have that same problem at times.
Actually, there are times I have to click on it THREE times: once to
select it, once to activate the drop-down, and once to fully populate
it. I've been pretty curious about what causes it, but haven't asked.

Samuel I. Beard, Jr.
Technical Writer
OI Analytical
979 690-1711 Ext. 222