Heading with autonumber and square bullet

Brenda Waltermeyer Brenda.Waltermeyer at jhuapl.edu
Thu Aug 9 05:34:34 PDT 2007

Using Windows XP, FrameMaker 7.2

I am trying to add a graphic or a square bullet in front of all my headings.

    Example:

        ? 1.1 Heading 1

Is there a way to do this in FrameMaker. I placed the square box on my
references page and then tried to put it on my numbering line in the
paragraph tag. I can’t use the Character tag on the Numbering screen because
I use something else there for my headings. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks

Brenda L. Waltermeyer
Lead Desktop Publisher
The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
National Security Technology Department
Visual Information, Editorial, and Web Services, STB-4 Section
Room 8-375
Phone: (443) 778-8748