Heading with autonumber and square bullet

Steve Rickaby srickaby at wordmongers.demon.co.uk
Thu Aug 9 08:28:26 PDT 2007

At 10:48 -0400 9/8/07, Brenda Waltermeyer wrote:

>That is exactly what it does (rubbish). I need it to be included in the
>numbering string not as a character style. I already have a character style
>called ZHeadNum in the Character Format under Numbering tab in the Paragraph
>designer. I need to include it some where for my Heading numbers. Any
>thoughts would be appreciated.

FrameMaker applies a character tag to the entire autonumber string, so I would guess that you could to try to find a symbol font that includes the digits 0..9 in their expected ASCII positions. I have no idea whether such a font exists.

Lester and Bodvar have given you ingenious workarounds. I had a feeling someone would.

--
Steve