first impressions of FrameMaker 8

Dov Isaacs isaacs at adobe.com
Thu Aug 9 15:21:44 PDT 2007

The activation mechanism supports two activations such
that you can use the software per the EULA. Note that if
you need to move from a system to another (i.e., a third
system), there is a function to DE-activate on a system
which adds one back to your available activation count.
That system does work pretty well.

	- Dov