Changing the Way Structured Documents Open

Scott Prentice sp at leximation.com
Mon Aug 13 11:21:15 PDT 2007

If you're working with XML files, you need to open the template file for
the structured application you're using and enable the settings there.
When you open the XML file that uses that application, those settings
will be applied to the newly opened file.

If you're working with binary FM files that are structured, the settings
*should* be saved with the file.

...scott

Scott Prentice
Leximation, Inc.