Need help with text justification

Andrew Warren awarren at synaptics.com
Wed Aug 15 16:26:09 PDT 2007

Tina Ricks wrote:

> in Frame, on the screen, my right edge is knife-edge perfect. Looks
> fabulous. Life is good. When I output to PDF or print directly from
> Frame, the right edge is wiggly.

Tina:

Could be a difference between the sizes of screen and printer fonts.  To
fix that:

Make sure Frame isn't running.  Make a backup copy of your maker.ini
file (it's in the FrameMaker installation directory).  Open maker.ini
and find the line that says "DisplayUsingPrinterMetrics=Off"; change it
to read "DisplayUsingPrinterMetrics=On".  Save the maker.ini file and
restart Frame.

-Andrew

=== Andrew Warren  - awarren at synaptics.com
=== Synaptics, Inc - Santa Clara, CA