Book problems

William Abernathy william at inch.com
Thu Aug 16 12:52:34 PDT 2007

Jim: The offending "text field" is probably a text frame that is marked as
PostScript code in the text frame's object properties. The first word in the
text frame is "KVH", and since PostScript is space-delimited, PostScript throws
an error at the first word ("KVH" not being a proper PostScript or PDFMark
command). This aborts the whole print job.

To toggle off the PostScript characteristic, select (click on) the text frame
and either right-click or select the Graphics menu, then click Object
Properties. From there, uncheck PostScript Code.

This will eliminate your document's bad behavior

Good luck,

--William Abernathy