generated list headings in ToC/PDF

J Sheldon jsheldon at lightlink.com
Sat Aug 18 04:08:15 PDT 2007

Hullo All,

I've recently joined the list, been lurking a couple of days and checking
the archives, but my question, as far as I can tell, hasn't come up. It's
probably too simple a procedure!

Been working with Frame for donkey's, but am working for the first time
with the structured version. A few days ago I launched into redoing the
company's EDD, to make the documents more user-friendly and to create
US/RestOfTheWorld-printable pages. In that vein I've added the heading
Contents to the ToC, and created a list of figures and a list of tables.

I want first-level Figures and Tables headings to show up at the top of the
Contents page when I update the Frame book, and I want all three generated
files to show up as first-level entries in the bookmarks column of the PDF
book file I intend to create.

So far none of that's happening.

I'm beginning to realise that a lot depends on the EDD I inherited, but any
help would be much appreciated.

TIA,
Joanna