Frame to PDF: display Document Title in title bar?

William Abernathy william at inch.com
Tue Aug 21 13:14:59 PDT 2007

Thank you, Rick and Klaus!

Since the current template already makes extensive use of PDFMark code, and I'm
not shy around it, I just plugged Klaus's code into the existing PostScript box,
and it worked perfectly! No tinkering required. I'm glad to know, though, that
there's more than one way to skin this cat. Neato! Thanks again!

Kind regards,

--William Abernathy