The Mif2Go answer: : Single MIF for FrameMaker book

Diane Gaskill dgcaller at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 25 01:55:39 PDT 2007

Hi Richard, Rick, Art, all,

I use MTG and the way Jeremy explains it in the manual, to get a single MIF
file:

1.  In FM, open the first file in the book
2.  Make a space at the end of the file if needed
3.  In the space, insert all of the other files, in order, as text insets.

For the purpose of this thread, at this point, just save the file as MIF.
MTG, of course, would just use the MIF as an intermediate file to convert to
one of several outputs.

I tried it, it works.

HTH

Diane Gaskill