OT Re: Text lines disappearing below bottom of main text flow frame

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 02:19:44 PDT 2007

Thank you for the links, Steve. Very informative.
I checked this Eth the same way in Wikipedia "eth (letter)"
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eth_%28letter%29)
and that one displayed correctly with me (automatic language settings
in FireFox).

I especially ejoyed reading the link in the page
http://briem.ismennt.is/2/2.1a/2.1.1.thorn.and.eth.htm referring to
the sort order of Thorn:
http://www.evertype.com/standards/wynnyogh/thorn.html.
It is almost a full treatise about the western alphabets through the history.

I had forgotten about the sort order being agreed on in 1994.

Bodvar