Seeking info on AuthorIt vs. FrameMaker

Maxwell Hoffmann mhoffmann at translate.com
Wed Aug 29 12:41:38 PDT 2007

I have 3 potential customers who are rejecting FrameMaker in favor of AuthorIt. All 3 accounts are in e_Learning. Does anyone have an experienced opinion on what areas AuthorIt may have any advantages over FrameMaker?

I want to make sure that these accounts are making an informed opinion. I have gone over AuthorIt's website fairly thoroughly, and a comparison with FrameMaker is not obvious, based on their data.

Maxwell Hoffmann
Manager of Consulting & Training Solutions
ENLASO Corporation
T: 805 494 9571 * F: 805 435 1920
E: mhoffmann at translate.com <mailto:mhoffmann at translate.com>  ♦ ENLASO Corporation provides quality enterprise language solutions and exceeds client expectations through continuing research, development, and implementation of effective localization processes and technologies.  Visit: www.translate.com <http://www.translate.com/>  for more information or to subscribe to our complimentary localization newsletter.
http://www.linkedin.com/in/maxwellhoffmann