Auto-Generation of PDF's

Jeremy H. Griffith jeremy at omsys.com
Thu Aug 30 15:09:35 PDT 2007

On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 15:57:32 -0500, "Ed Lightle"
<elightle at commandalkon.com> wrote:

>I am looking for a tool for automating the creation of PDF's from
>FrameMaker 7.0 books.  I work in Unstructured FrameMaker.

You can do that using Mif2Go's runfm utility, which is free.
Download the demo version of Mif2Go from:
  http://www.omsys.com/dcl/download.htm
and install it; runfm uses the plugin part, the DLLs which
go into frame\fminit\plugins, but not the conversion DLLs.
The runfm documentation is in the User's Guide, Chapter 32.
In addition to PDFs, you can use it to automate print jobs,
and, of course, Mif2Go conversions.

Note that runfm is free and legal to use even if you never
buy the licensed version of Mif2Go.

HTH!