Print-out of Structured View window?

Sales at Bright Path sales at travelthepath.com
Fri Aug 31 11:33:34 PDT 2007

CUDSPAN used to have a "PrintTree" plug-in.  I think I've still got it
somewhere on my machine!  It was pretty cool, using indents to print the
whole structure tree for a doc.  However, the CUDSPAN site has been down for
months and I don't think it is distributed any more.

Kay

Kay Whatley
kay at brightpathsolutions.com (NEW EMAIL)
Bright Path Solutions