Print-out of Structured View window?

Lin Surasky Lin.Surasky at retalix.com
Fri Aug 31 12:04:54 PDT 2007

I got it, thanks. Unfortunately, it only prints out the tree structure
itself (i.e., the various elements and the hierarchy), not the contents,
which I need....

And SnagIt captures the image just fine, as I imagined it would, but
does anyone know how to tell it to maintain the original text size and
use more than one page if necessary??? The print is so small it's just
lines.