Strange Key Control Issue

Ceri Richard ceri.richard at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 11:33:52 PDT 2007

I have the same problem but it only happens after generating a List of
Markers (index markers specifically in my case). When I then try selecting
all to paste it into another document for converting to a table the ctrl+a,
ctrl+c and ctrl+v key combos no longer work and a reboot is necessary.

Would love to solve this!

Ceri