Strange Key Control Issue

Lester C. Smalley lsmalley at infocon.com
Fri Aug 31 13:28:40 PDT 2007

Do you have any 3rd party plug-ins running, like Microtype's TimeSavers,
etc?  Have you tried running without those enabled to see if this could
be a by-product of those utilities?  (note: I am NOT picking on the
TimeSavers as the culprit but it is simply the first plug-in I thought
of.)

Perhaps you should update to the latest 7.2 release - 7.2P158.  That is
the version I have and I do not recall ever having this problem with the
control or arrow keys ceasing to function as I expect.

On Friday, August 31, 2007 03:45 PM, Sam Beard wrote:

| Ceri,
|
| I'm not sure how many of the Control key combinations don't work, but
| I do know that the three you mentioned don't work. The good news is
| that, for me, it doesn't require a full reboot. I only have to restart
| Frame to solve the problem. However, it's still quite annoying to have
| to stop working to restart Frame and re-open all the documents and
| various windows I routinely have open. 8-(
|
| Samuel I. Beard, Jr.
| Technical Writer
| OI Analytical
| 979 690-1711 Ext. 222
| sbeard at oico.com

- Lester
Lester C. Smalley              Email: lsmalley AT infocon DOT com
Information Consultants, Inc.  Phone: 302-239-2942 FAX: 302-239-1712
Yorklyn, DE  19736               Web: www.infocon.com