Shutdown

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 06:37:51 PST 2007

First, I'd download the latest patch, which (from memory) will take
you to b158 or so..
Then I'd check to see if all book component files can be opened (or
open them on the desktop), to eliminate any network problems.
I'd also set the Adobe logical pdf printer as the default printer.
Art

On Dec 2, 2007 9:06 PM, Brian Donald <Brian.Donald at invetech.com.au> wrote:
> Hi
> When printing any file within a book I get the following error:
> "The instruction at "0x0034199f" referenced memory at 0x00000000". The memory could not be "read". Click OK to terminate the program."
> A report is generated.
> I am using Windows XP and Frame 7.2.0 for Intel, Build 7.2b144.
> This is the Internal Error: 7204, 6109890, 7778516, 0
> Any help or ideas appreciated,.
> Thanks
> BrianD

                             No disclaimers apply.