Pre-registration for 2008 seminars

Shlomo Perets shlomo2 at microtype.com
Mon Dec 3 08:48:02 PST 2007

In order to plan the seminar schedule for 2008, a pre-registration form is
now available at
http://www.microtype.com/training/2008-TC-Training-PreReg.pdf (fillable PDF
forms).
In the form, you specify the seminars you are interested in, and your
preferred time frame and location.

Based on the pre-registration forms I receive, I will do my best to
accommodate your needs.

Please note that pre-registration does not constitute a commitment to
register. Registration forms will be sent once the seminar locations and
dates are finalized.

Thanks!

Shlomo Perets

MicroType, http://www.microtype.com * ToolbarPlus Express for FrameMaker
FrameMaker/Acrobat training & consulting * FrameMaker-to-Acrobat
TimeSavers/Assistants
FM-to-PDF Assistants: Navigation, Form, Presentation, Multimedia & 3D