HTML to MIF?

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Fri Dec 7 14:42:14 PST 2007

Hi Adam,

Since you can produce MIF from a FrameMaker file, a good approach might be
to convert the HTML files to FrameMaker. Depending on the complexity of the
HTML markup, it may be feasible to do this with FrameScript. If you want to
investigate this further, please contact me offlist. Thanks.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267
www.frameexpert.com