Acrobat / FrameMaker conflicts during install

Michael O'Neill moneill at meta-comm.com
Thu Dec 13 06:54:10 PST 2007

Is it only the .exe files that are missing, or are all the dll's missing
to?

If it's only the .exe files, you might try creating your own empty text
files with the same file names as the missing .exe files.  Maybe the
uninstaller just wants to remove a file with that name, and doesn't
actually have to open it or look inside the file.

If all the .dlls are gone too, then obviously your headache is much
bigger.

Just a suggestion while you wait for IT...

-Michael