How do I turn off the link

John Posada jposada99 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 07:30:58 PST 2007

Hi, guys...one of my associates at work has a problem and I thought
you might have an answer.

The Framemaker source file has the following:

SQL> @create_olap_tables.sql

When she generates the pdf, it becomes a link that opens a web browser
and an outlook e-mail. I'll assume it's because of the @ sign in the
string.

The question...since this is not an email address, is there any way of
turning off having it turned into a link? We don't want to turn off
the ability in general, just for this string..in other words, is there
a way of addikng an escape to the string that prevents turning it into
a link?

Thanks, guys