Maintaining character tags in cross references

Jerilynne Knight jerilynne.knight at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 12:00:47 PST 2007

Hello all and best wishes for an amazing holiday season

It has been a while since I used Frame so I was trying to remember....is
there a way to maintain the character tags in a cross reference. For
example, the source text has been neatly formatted with character tags to
emphasize the names of the menu options. When this text is cross referenced,
the character tag does not show up, although the text is correct, including
specially formatted areas. Am I forgetting something or is this impossible?

Thanks bunches for your help!

Sincerely

Jerilynne Knight
Simply Written, Inc.