Hypertext links in Acrobat 8 documents generated from FrameMaker 8

Austin Meredith Ashley_Meredith at brown.edu
Tue Dec 18 02:43:13 PST 2007

I've recently upgraded to FM8 and Acrobat8 and now the new links in
the Acrobat documents I am generating won't function.

I suspect I must have had some option set in my old Acrobat7 that I
have forgotten to set in my new Acrobat8, because the links I used to
generate still function. However, ADVANCED > DOCUMENT PROCESSING >
CREATE LINKS FROM URLS doesn't activate my new links. -- What toggle
have I forgotten about?