Text flow oddity

Grant Hogarth Grant.Hogarth at Reuters.com
Tue Dec 18 14:04:34 PST 2007

I've got an odd one....
I'm running FM 7.1/Win XP
I'm generating a single-sided document with two text flows in parallel
columns.
Flow A is generated list (LOP or TOC, both behave the same for this
issue).
Flow B is a pasted text list.
Basically I'm making sure that I've got a heading for each item in the
pasted list.

Problem
When I regenerate the list, Page one behaves as expected, with the two
text flows running in parallel. The problem comes on the following
pages.
The Pasted list (Flow B) runs onto the following page normally.
However, the Generated list *skips* a page, and begins flowing again on
page 3.

Both flows are set to autoconnect.

Suggestions???

Grant

Grant Hogarth
Senior Technical Writer
Equis International - A Reuters Company

+1 801 270 3180 (t) | +1 801 815 8353 (m) | +1 801 265 3999 (f)

Email: grant.hogarth at reuters.com

Reuters news and information reaches one billion people every day. Get
the latest news at Reuters.com