Frame 7.1 and vista

Dov Isaacs isaacs at adobe.com
Thu Dec 20 15:30:07 PST 2007

FrameMaker 7.1 will probably work OK (although Adobe does not
officially support it) except that FrameMaker 7.1 doesn't
coordinate with Acrobat 8.x and the only version of Acrobat that
works dependably with Vista is Acrobat 8.1.

The real question is WHY you would want Vista. It still isn't
really ready for prime time. Most computer manufacturers will
very gladly configure new systems with Windows XP. That would
be my advice to you.

	- Dov